- Thursday, 03 April 2014
- Written by Dr. Sudhir Jha
- Hits: 2258
E-Mail Courses are the best suited electronic course of this time. The lessons are made by professors and sent to your email every week on Saturday. Without moving to your desk or bed you can follow the whole lessons even on your smart phone by email. But the most important factor for its popularity is that the price is 1/3 of the Group courses and you can repeat this as long as you want. In case you also have odd timings then prefer Private Lessons of Capsule Courses.
Level A: This segment of 10 daily lessons consists basic lessons those teach you basic stuffs and starting materials of your course.
Level B: This segment of 10 daily lessons is of intermediate level and goes further in the course.
Level C: This segment of 10 daily lessons goes on advance level of the course. the last lesson is dedicated to examination.
The lessons can also be taken for single segment A or B. You pay then $550 per segment. To admit in Level B you need to know 80% syllabus of Level A. We don't give admission to Level C directly.
What is included ?
- 30 E-Mail Lessons in 3 segments
- Just for $400, thus 33% of the price of group courses
- Follow the lessons even from your bed of from holidays
- Repeat it even 100 times which doesn't happen in classes
- Includes 3 video (Youtube) lessons for pronunciations
- 3 extra Class-room or Skype lessons for polishing pronunciations ($100 extra)
- Course completes in 3 months
- Trains you to speak, write and understand Hindi and Hindi books
- Compact Grammar
- Rich Vocabulary & Dialogues
- Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking Training
- Audiovisual Lessons
- Some lessons on YouTube to exercise anywhere
- Starts from Zero
- In small groups, learn and exercise with each other
- Diploma (if passed the exam) or Participation Certificate (if didn't pass the exam)
Who will be the Professor ?
Our Professors are always a Post-Graduate and in most cases a PhD in the (relevant) subject from a recognized Indian (Sanskrit) University. They have at least 10 years experiences in teaching the subject. They are not only smart, modern, technologically up-to-date but are also flexible, friendly and smart in teaching. For Capsule Courses we select some of our top professors who are genius and who has participated in training of Rapid Learning Technology. To see who will be teaching in your area see here the List of Professors.
Date, Time, Venue & Lessons
E-Mail courses start on 1st day of every month and are conducted per batch. After your enrollment in next month you will start getting lessons. In case if you have odd timings or the date, time, place don't suit you or if you think you can't keep on the group and their speed, then prefer Private Lessons of Capsule Courses. You can also change your group lessons to private lessons or capsule courses at least 1 week before the first lessons.
How to pay, book and avail service ?
Pay the cost by Credit Card, Paypal, Online Banking or by Deposit on our bank (Check all Payment Methods). When we receive your payment we automatically contact you with-in a few hours. To make a payment and book a lessons instantly you can also get help on live chat or on telephone.
How to prepare, Qualifications, Syllabus, Study Materials, Homework ?
Enroll as early as you know that you want to take lessons. It gives you time and possibility to get prepared and motivated for the lessons. After your enrollment we send you information how to prepare for the first lessons. Every course has some requirements and you need to prepare for that. However you can enroll even on the day before lessons start but we always advice to enroll at least 4 weeks in advance. Keep in mind learning letters, pronunciations and technical terms for the subject that you need to prepared before you come to first lesson. After enrollment you will be provided with the syllabus of the course however you can customized that as per your requirement or interest.
Technically being a High School student is enough to follow capsule Courses. However you must maintain an IQ level of 115 to be able to grasp a Rapid Lessons. Learning stamina, good memory, flexible tong, exercising skills, creativity and patience are required for these lessons.
The Course prices are never included anything else such as books or software. After enrollment you will get a list of required books that you will need to arrange. If you can't arrange at your own, Ved Bhawan can arrange them for you at your costs and without making any profit. Keep in mind that we use expensive couriers for faster delivery and the costs are passed to you.
In lessons you will not get any note from the professor. You should be prepared by book and note down the stuffs. You are required to revise them minimum 2 hours daily to understand, realize and memorize them and to make homework. Making homework is also very crucial. Text books are not fully used in lessons but you will need to read them at home. The lessons and their time are spent on key points, formulas, exercises, grammar, trainings and some (partial) literature.
Ways of success ?
It will be foolish to say that in 10 days we will make you scholar but after having successfully completed 10 lessons, you will be able to speak, write and understand basic Hindi. Follows these tips for best results:
- Don't miss lessons
- Prepare in advance
- Learn the letters in advance and before 1st lessons or else you will spend all lessons in learning letters
- Revise the lessons at least 2 hours
- Read the books at home and ask questions in the class
- Don't expect that the lessons have sufficient time to read full texts and don't depend on it
- If you miss a lesson, cover that by private lessons or by help of classmate
- The professor is not supposed to repeat same stuffs more than 1 time
- If you are weak, switch it over Private Lessons, so that you can work on weak point
Change, Cancellation, Refund ?
Enrollments can be changed for any course or any other person free of cost before 7 days of start of course. Thereafter a cancellation is subject to 100% penalty. If you don't appear in lessons, for any reason, it is your won loss. A refund is, be it partial or full, not possible.
What I need for this ?
Help required ?
There are several methods to get help making payment, booking lessons or availing booked lessons. Such as:
- Multilingual Live Chat (24 x 7. See live chat box on this page)
- Telephones (24 x 7, English & Hindi): +1 646 480 9003 | +1 514 600 0056 | +44 20 8133 5343
+61 2 8006 5100 | +81 50 5806 7400 | +91 98 7373 3632 | +49 69 5780 1942 | +33 1 7890 0436
+34 91 1980 0240 | +7 499 918 6514 | +27 21 813 6501 | +55 11 3042 2243
- Skype: vedbhawan (24 x 7, Anonymous calls are rejected. Junk or marketing callers are blocked and reported)
- Via E-Mail (Average Reply with-in 30 minutes. In any language, fill up this form)
Calendar of Yagya, Programs & Festivals
Search in Yagyas, Courses & Astrology
Search by Keywords
Fast Telephone Contact & Support
|US||646 395 9696||JP||03 4578 0405|
|CA||514 600 0056||SG||03 108 0670|
|UK||020 8133 5343||MY||03 9212 1525|
|DE||069 5780 1942||CN||010 8418 1931|
|FR||01 8488 8778||ZA||021 825 9800|
|AU||02 8006 5100||BR||011 3042 2243|
|IT||069 480 1331||IN||070 4202 1626|
|ES||911 980 0240||CH||044 586 5100|
- 24 x 7 | English & Hindi only
- To speak in other 21 languages email us or Chat
- Free Yagya Recommendations to potential clients
- Bookings of Yagya, Astrology Services & Lessons
- Support of any kind such as payment, booking
Accepted Payment Methods